Job verified by Fuzu
AMSCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Banking OfficerFinance and Strategy Manager
Underwriting Assistant (Nanyuki)
CIC Insurance Group
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Tanzania, United Republic of
This role is fully responsible for processing and settlement of client and fund managers’ instructions, and acts as a vault custodian for custodial securities. The position holder will interact often with other units of the Bank, such as Institutional banking, and Treasury.
• Authorizing processing of client’s and fund manager’s instructions in line with documented custodial services procedures, SLAs and custody agreements.
• Signature verification of the outgoing instructions and letters
• Authorizes instructions on the custody system after trades are matched and loaded by custodial officers
• Supervises and controls all aspects relating to matching and settlement.
• Processes deposit placements and maturities as per client and fund managers’ instructions.
• Processes tender documents for government securities.
• Processes corporate action announcements and entitlements
• Responsible for income collection on corporate actions and maturities
• Responsible as a custodian for the vault/safe to ensure efficient management of the vault.
• Consistently identifies areas of risk and ensures controls are in place to eliminate / minimise risk and losses. Must take responsibility for the risk management framework and ensure that this is updated regularly by implementing appropriate controls.
• Be responsible for own development, by keeping up to date with developments in the custodial and banking fields
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Securities and exchange commission (SEC); Treasury management; Due diligence; Bank management; Private credit (individuals)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)