Job verified by Fuzu
Unilever | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
BCS- Supply Chain Lead Africa
- Post-graduate education
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to BCS- Supply Chain Lead AfricaOffice Assistant 5 / Driver- Gulu
Booking & Planning Assistant
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
- Service: Ensure that the Factory supplies its customers reliably and flexibly to support the Supply Chain Mission of "Our Products Always Available".
- Cost: Prepare and agree operational budgets for the Factory and ensure delivery against the agreed budgets, covering all areas of spend on the site (People cost, energy, Maintenance, Materials usage etc.).
- Work to find ways of reducing Raw Materials waste and organize the manufacturing teams optimally.
- Strategy: Develop and agree a strategy for the supply chain, managing the trade-off between Customer Service, Obsoletes and Working Capital within the best-balanced triangle. incorporating the requirements of key stakeholders, the Business Team, and take responsibility for implementing it.
- Capital Expenditure: Prepare and agree annual and longer-term capital budgets and take responsibility for implementation of approved projects for the factory.
- People Development: Personal responsibility for development of the members of the factory Management Team.
- Ensure processes in place for development of all employees on the site.
- Develop organisation and ways of working to support strategy implementation.
- Culture: Work with Management team to develop a style that enrolls all on Factory in the achievement of site objectives.
- Ensure Factory objectives are supportive of those of the Business Team.
- For a good S&OP process the CCBT lead leads the volume discussion in the CCBT meetings that he represents, focusing on connecting volume and value and reaching a stable plan with little volume bias.
- Be the key point of contact for resolving all business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Business strategy; Operative planning; People management; Supply and demand planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)