Boda Boda Credit Analyst
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are passionate, ready, and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle, Boda-Boda Financing, and leaseback products in the Kenyan market.
We are looking for a trustworthy, self-driven individual to support the execution of “due diligence” in loaning processes and determine customers’ creditworthiness by analyzing the data, to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations.
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the Company
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit Rules & Procedures
- Appraisal of customer loan applications and making recommendations
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time
- Active participation in Credit Committee
- Communicate all changes regarding the credit rules and procedures to the sales staff
- Analyze applicant’s financial status and credit histories to determine feasibility of granting loans
- To ensure that credit appraisals and all documentations are properly collected, processed, and filed as required
- To ensure loan facilities are released on time
- Degree in B.com- Finance option or related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Credit Analyst
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of record-keeping.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education