Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Book Keeper & Office Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Book Keeper & Office AdministratorSales Executive - Western
Financial Accountant (ICT Sector)
Several Student Internship Jobs
Bank of Uganda
Temporary Audit Associate, APHIAPlus
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our Client dealing with various types of Seeds is looking to recruit a Book Keeper & Office Administrator. This candidate must be very switched on, intelligent, eloquent, organized, professional as well as polite, gregarious and inquisitive. Good working knowledge of QuickBooks is a must.
• Book-keeping, data entry, and analysis.
• Financial reporting, Balance sheets, P&L, Stock management & reports.
• Customer services, Invoicing, chasing payments, creating remittance advices, balancing accounts.
• Arranging delivery of goods when necessary.
• Stock Imports, handling all documentation for importing and exporting stock from multiple countries.
• Co-ordinating with clearing agents.
• Reporting to Company Directors, Weekly & monthly financial reports, stock reports among others.
• Staff services, paying company staff including Salaries, Expense claims, paying NSSF, PAYE, NHIF.
• Supporting the MD with communication, diary management, bookings and any other work required for the
• Office Management, running a tidy & disciplined office, renewing licenses & Permits.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Office administration, management; CPA certificationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)