Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Bookkeeper (Part-time, 2 Days a Week)
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Part Time
Our client, a well-established boutique law firm providing clients with quality legal advice and representation in the areas of Finance, Corporate & Commercial transactions and Policy & Legislative Drafting is looking to recruit a Part-time Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience providing support to law firms.
• Process payroll in a timely manner.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintain historical records by filing documents.
• Prepare deposit request notes/invoices and statements to go to Clients.
• Comply with statutory filings for PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT etc & ensure timely submissions of the same.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Liaise with firm’s Auditors in preparation of monthly returns & annual financial statements.
• Liaise with office Administrator in scheduling payments to the firm’s supplier
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Part TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Bookkeeping; Financial reporting; Compliance; Documentation and record keeping; General ledger; PayrollRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply