Branch Manager – Embu, Kenya.
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
A credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act is looking for a Branch Manager. He /She will be responsible for planning, execution and coordination of business development strategy while coordinating the recruitment of staff/ sales reps to achieve branch targets (Sales, retention of reps and portfolio) and staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 years’ relevant work experience, 2 which must be in a managerial position.
- Must have previous experience in a
- Must have a proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Must currently be living in
- Good judgment and decision-making capacity.
- Ability to gather market Intelligence skills.
- Lead in the implementation of the sales strategy for the branch with the aim of achieving and surpassing the set regional targets and profitability.
- Manage the branch Portfolio at Risk Rate (PAR) as per the management set targets.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment of staff to achieve desired growth on the number of sales reps as per the targets.
- Manage the attrition rate of the reps though proper and coordinated training to ensure that the desired targets of active reps is achieved per branch.
- Liaise with Team Leaders to ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps to gain knowledge of the product and sharpen their selling skills.
- Ensure performance standards and targets are met on a monthly basis by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing of job/sales contributions, enforcing policies and procedures to the people in the assigned branch.
- Ensure high energy levels of the teams in the branch through motivation, coaching and mentoring.
- Prepare weekly /monthly reports and timely submission on sales production and field activities to update the management/executive on the status and progress.
- Maintain branch inventory/assets according to the current register in liaison with the admin team.
- Train all staff on the systems use to ensure good use of Market force, Mambu to have a seamless system flow.
- Advise the Assistant Country Sales Manager on all aspects relating to Sales/Marketing plans, Operational and Staff issues
- Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with a report from Sales Reps Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Ensure that the Loan rejection rate is below 10% on a monthly basis through continuous review of rejection reports to mitigate repeat /reoccurrence of the same.
- Manage staff well regarding HR issues in the region and submit reports
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance of operating standards.
- Oversee the implementation of the quality management system QMS in the branch.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)