Fuzu Exclusive Job
Rafiki Microfinance Bank Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Branch ManagerOperations Manager
Regional Chapter Manager
ANDE-Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
Manager Operations and Compliance
Petroleum Authority of Uganda
Business Systems Analyst
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
At Rafiki Microfinance Bank, we pride ourselves in having a young, creative, talented and energetic team of highly educated professionals. We in turn provide them with an exciting and challenging opportunity to realize their greatest potential in an energizing environment whilst striving to attain the highest standards of professional excellence and integrity.
We are looking for an energetic Branch Manager to join our team.
Skills and Experience required for this Role
· Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
· Knowledge of operational policies, procedures and legalities relevant to branch operations
· Experience between 4 - 7 years in a similar position in banking industry
· Strong communication and presentation skills
1. Business Drive
· Able to implement the Banks business development strategy at branch level by ensuring growth of the business in customer base, liabilities & assets.
· Formulate and implement branch business plans, forecasts and budgets and ensure their control and periodic reviews
· Support marketing initiatives and monitor and provide regular feedback on products performance.
· To oversee customer service delivery, maintenance and improvement of service standards in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
· To implement and monitor the operational and business risks management guidelines for the branch to maximize profitability.
· To maintain the look, feel and physical security of the branch premises, staff and customers.
3. People Management
· To provide leadership, direction and pace to the branch team
· To build, develop and motivate a high performing team.
· To identify training gaps and recommend on required training interventions
· To ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
· To work closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against operational and business risks.
· To ensure implementation and compliance with operational policies and procedures
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Compliance; Business development; Business strategy; Operative management; People management; Risk analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)