Branch Manager - ZUMI
Salary range: KSh30,000 - KSh40,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 20 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the performance and development of the branch sales agent.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records such as petty cash.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items through the sourcing team.
Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: native | Written: native)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: KSh30,000 - KSh40,000
Bonus based on targets achieved.
ZUMI has no other jobs