Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
EXPRESS AUTOMATION represents a new dimension in IT and Managed Services in East Africa. Representing some of the world’s most prestigious brands, Express Automation is dedicated to designing, deploying and maintaining practical and affordable solutions to the regions leading organizations. We are looking for exciting and highly motivated individual to join our Print Department as a Brand Manager
The Brand Manager will take responsibility for the growth, business development and marketing strategy of a certain product range within the Print Section of the business. They are the champion of a product and act as the voice of the customer to the rest of the product team and the company. Manage the life cycle of the product and maintain relationship with the suppliers.Qualifications and other skills:
1. Relevant degree,
2. 3-5 years of significant experience selling similar solutions into a variety of business sectors.
3. A high level of energy, dedication, and a real passion for results; the ability to meet deadlines and handle numerous projects at once.
4. Excellent stakeholder management experience with working across global matrix organizations.
5. Ability to approach a situation, envision the big picture and set appropriate strategies for effectiveness.
6. Excellent organization skills and must be a detail-oriented teammate.
7. Presentation skills required. Deep understanding of the effectiveness of different marketing communication vehicles.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on active listening.
9. Ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a dynamic matrix organization
10. Fluency and language skills in English are needed.
1. Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
2. Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product.
3. Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
4. Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
5. Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
6. Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
7. Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, finance and procurement.
8. Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
9. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales team.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Competitor and market analysis; Presentation skills; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Product developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)