Brand Marketing Executive
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
- Overseeing and development of the
marketing campaigns for external markets.
- Development of campaigns for the sales teams
to drive targets.
- Ensuring promotion activities are planned, approved, and
executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the marketing calendar is update according to the
approved marketing strategy.
- Coordinate with the advertising agency daily to ensure
timely delivery of briefed work and adhering to deadlines.
- Ensuring the Brand manual is adhering for all
communication material both internal and external.
- Coordinating with media houses on Media campaigns ensuring EAMV campaigns are properly executed.
- Daily and weekly collaborating with internal departments to facilitate their needs. And assist with internal communications.
- Coordinating internal marketing support and organization culture.
- Training staff on the Brand and its attributes.
- Running a quarterly internal magazine.
- Making sure that a Social media policy developed and approved by the Managing Director EAMVL.
- Ensure that the Digital plan is executed as per strategy.
- Making sure that properties are set up and updated.
- Making timely recommendations brainstorms with department to ensure content is created and approved in a
- Ensure EAMV digital policy is followed
by staff and that they are trained on this.
- Keeping up to date with digital trends
in the EAMV industry. Identifying trends in the digital space that can be leveraged.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to brand inventory and their condition.
- Ensuring update records so
the marketing department can stay on budget as per approved yearly budgets.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects extended by each campaign both internal markets and external.
- Ensure the marketing department share timely relevant
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
5 days left to apply
East African Medical Vitals Ltd
East African Medical Vitals (EAMV) is setting up a state of the art medical consumables manufacturing plant in Namanve Industrial Park, with the aim of supplying the East African and COMESA markets with affordable and good quality sundries that include medical gloves and syringes. EAMV’s target markets include Tanzania, Rwanda, DRC and South Sudan among others. The company has an offtake agreement with Uganda’s Ministry of Health to provide Government health facilities with select medical consumables through the National Medical Stores.
Meet your new colleagues
5 days left to apply