Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
BRC Team Leader
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Food, nutrition
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client a world class manufacturer is looking for a BRC Team Leader for their office in Nairobi. The successful candidate must have experience as a BRC team leader/member and familiar with BRC IoP standard.
• Maintain and improve laid down BRC IoP system.
• Supports team manager and performs management duties.
• Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
• Manages and leads a team of employees in BRC IoP section.
• Identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
• Provides help to management and keeps management updated on team performance
oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
• Communicates concerns and policies of BRC IoP among management and team members.
• Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations & performance goals.
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about BRC performance.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Food, nutritionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Strategizing; Reporting; Quality management; Team leadershipRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply