Job verified by Fuzu
Federation of Kenyan Employers | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Building Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Building Project ManagerProject Manager (Construction)
Summit Recruitment &Training
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in ConstructionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Project Manager will be in charge of implementing all aspects of the FKE building project which has already been approved by the Board and members.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application (indicating current and expected salary), and CV with 3 professional referees through: email or addressed to the undersigned to reach us not later than Friday, April 20, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Federation of Kenya Employers
Waajiri House, Argwings Kodhek Rd, Milimani
P.O. Box 48311-00100
• Define & evaluate best use and or options for the property.
• Develop concept designs and preliminary costings.
• Conduct preliminary financial analysis on preferred end use options.
• Implement risk minimization strategies to secure optimum economic and financial returns.
II.Concept Design and Planning
• Develop design briefs with relevant consultants.
• Arrange site audits.
• Develop budget estimates and cost plans.
• Manage the property design phase.
III. Fund raising.
• Prepare funding proposals.
• Implement the approved fund raising strategies.
IV. Government and Local authorities Approvals
• Liaise with the relevant approval authorities and negotiate/gain approvals in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Advise and liaise with all the other relevant stakeholders
V. Project Development
• Prepare expression of interest or tender documentation
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Liaise with the consultants to ensure appropriate financial, commercial and legal risks relating to the project are documented.
• Oversee the tender process and negotiate formal award of contracts.
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Monitor the project’s progress and keep management advised on cash flow, legal, taxation or any other issues that may arise.
VI. Project Management
• Manage the consultant team and the contractor to ensure that the key deliverables relating to time, cost and quality are achieved.
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Introduce best-practice systems of project and construction management, leading the implementation of quality control and relationship management techniques.
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Analytics; Capacity planning; Construction management; Project management; Project implementation; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)