This job is verified by Fuzu
As future Business Analyst at Coca-Cola you must have an eagerness to drive change and also have proven in your previous work and education a deep passion for data and the ability to translate this understanding into compelling business proposals. Excellent English language skills are also required for this role.
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.Jobs in Business, strategic managementEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
• Responsible for all volume management routines with a strong focus on monitoring and analyzing volume & business performance for management information and decision making.
• Develop and apply planning and reporting tools to translate data into consistent and holistic performance reviews.
• Provide clear understanding of the categories and competitors dynamics and the performance drivers
• Provide support on monthly Business presentation.
• Deliver consistent, holistic and contextualized understanding of business performance vs plan and Competitors across all key metrics.
• Lead robust volume projection processes. Partner with country managers to generate sustainable sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities across the region.
• Prepare Annual BP volume, including monthly phasing and brand mix proposal, working closely with finance, commercial and marketing team.
• Provide analytical support to develop annual business targets that are realistic and achievable, i.e. informed by marketing and commercial initiatives reflected in the business plan. This includes ownership for the processes related to industry estimation management, market analysis and forecasting to achieve the fact based understanding of current market performance and competitive advantages.
|Salary range||Not specified|
|Additional information||Not specified|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Area of work||Business, strategic management|
|Seniority||Basic level (worker)|
Job RequirementsRequired education
Required relevant work experience