Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 29 days left to apply for this job.
The position holder will be the liaison between business system users and the technical team in as far as creating automated business solutions is concerned.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for establishing simple and effective frameworks and processes to lead and manage the project management and business analytics function.
He /she will leverage their expertise to provide structure, control and oversight in project decision-making, and to ensure resources are efficiently managed and all business functions have the support they need.
In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, a Business Analyst will be expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. The role includes a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
You’ll be working independently on multiple concurrent projects
whilst gathering requirements, translating user requirements and working with
external stakeholders in the financial services and banking domains.
Qualification and Skills
Professional Experience in Business Analysis (CBAP, IIBA), Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc).
- Technical skills in logical and physical data modeling, relational databases.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business management, IT and Financial studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a strong technology, analytical and communication skills
- 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field would
be an added advantage
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance analysis
- Implementation and Support of business information systems across the company.
- Developing initiatives and strategies that improve internal and external reporting.
- Integrated financial reporting on the performance of the company’s clients.
- Conduct market analyses on the company’s business lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting requirements are met.
- Conduct data analysis, spot data trends, perform gap analysis, generate reports, and recommend improvements to current business metric collection process.
- Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPI/SLA's in the business.
- Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (Team Leaders, Training Team, Quality Analysts/Analysts, etc.).
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives.
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
- Maintain the daily relationship with the business intelligence supplier.
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum.
workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing
leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
the organization’s change champion and obtaining buy-in from fellow staff
members on proposed changes with the support of the management team
- Carry out full business requirements discovery that includes interviewing relevant stakeholders and end-users.
- Collect, classify, analyze and document business requirements as per set standards.
- Create high-level solution designs to meet business requirements by exploiting the functionality available in our IT systems by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems.
- Collaboratively develop test-driven business requirements and functional specifications with business, technical, and testing team members.
- Participate in technical/functional evaluation of bids for new systems
• Ensure sensible consensus is reached for all requirements/specifications and help business, IT, and test leads to have the same mutual understanding thereof.
- Establishes standards, processes and best practices in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate process documentation that clarifies and validates how the organization utilizes business systems to meet business requirements.
- Promote proper release planning, guaranteeing adherence to business needs and priorities and as a consequence, contribute to the reduction of development costs in future.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself