Job verified by Fuzu
APA Insurance | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business DeveloperSales Internship in Somalia
Somalia Working Group
Somalia Working Skills To Grow Training
Somalia Working Group
Insights Africa Limited
Bestcare Facility Services
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The position is responsible for execution of efficient operational performance of the Business Development department in consistency with the Company’s underwriting policies and practices.
• Processing all new policies, renewals, endorsements and enquiries within set company standards and turnaround time.
• Issuance of motor certificates.
• Timely processing of debit notes and credit notes.
• Ensure timely certificate declarations for all concerned intermediaries.
• Ensure growth of business through soliciting of new business from intermediaries.
• To give competitive quotations and ensure follow ups are done.
• Ensure that renewal notices are processed and disbursed on time.
• To discuss the upcoming renewals with intermediaries to avoid lapses and ensure business retention.
• To facilitate and ensure timely collections of premiums as per the company’s credit policy.
• To make regular visits in order to maintain and enhance relationships with the intermediaries.
• Assist in preparing loss ratios and risk reviews
• Handling and responding to general correspondence within the set turnaround time.
• Ensure timely account reconciliations.
• To ensure that market intelligence is carried out in order to identify prospects and establish their needs.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Risk analysis; Customer relations; Credit handling; Motor insurance; Business developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)