Fuzu Exclusive Job
ManageIT | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Executive
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The purpose of this role is to join a dedicated sales team for generating leads and selling IT Hardware, Software products and services of the company to prospective clients.
Provable track record of excellence in ICT business development
Ability to learn how business software fit into business workflow and processes
- Over two (2) years’ experience in the sales of Hardware, software and ICT solutions
- Provable track record of excellence in ICT business development
- Ability to learn how business software fit into business workflow and processes
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- High level computer literacy and experience with MS‐Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in internet marketing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time management and organization skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Technical skills.
- Ability to communicate.
- Report writing skills.
- Numeric skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success,
- Seeks continuous learning.
- Team Player
- Ready to work under pressure and within tight delivery time.
- Act with integrity, ethics and honesty
- Treat everyone with respect
- Succeed through teamwork
- Take initiative and expect accountability
- Exceed expectations
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the ManageIT Sales Division’s policies and procedures which is reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Developing and executing successful sales plans as well as monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Creating awareness
- Research and create target list of potential prospects
- Generate sales opportunities by cold calling pitches
- Arrange product demonstration
- Serve as internal sales support for lead generation
- Coordinate to ensure all presentations and follow up are accomplished as per timelines defined by the prospects/partners
- Build strong qualified opportunity pipeline for sales
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Tuesday, May 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Office tools (MS office, open office, etc.); Cloud architectures and services; Business to Business (B2B) sales; Presentation skills; Account management; Business development; Technical sales; Service Level Agreement (SLA); Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply