Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Executive
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business Development ExecutiveSales Persons
Insights Africa Limited
Bestcare Facility Services
Liberty Life Kenya - Ahadi Insurance
Roma Solutions Ltd
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Mombasa
Our client, an international privately owned Food distribution company catering to the foodservice channel in Kenya, is looking for a driven Business Development Executive for their offices in Mombasa The successful candidate will be responsible to drive the sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with the assigned customers. A minimum of 5 years Sales experience is essential. Foodservice / HORECA experience is a MUST!
· Establish, approach, and make sales to the potential customers.
· Coordinate and communicate with the potential customers on products pre-promotions.
· Carry out Demos, sampling and pricelist with the potential customers.
· Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
· Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
· Development of strong customer relationships.
· Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
· Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values to drive sales in volume and value.
· Ensure Timely address of Customers queries. Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
· Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy.
· Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products.
· Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply inconsistencies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Account management; Business development; Customer relations; Sales managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)