Business Development Executive
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
To generate a customer base for the business, generate and convert leads into sales, customers satisfaction, market the company, attend networking events, improve systems and to create a good image and name of the Company.Requirements of the role: Professional
- Bachelor degree.
- 4 years’ experience (in a similar role added advantage).
- Above 27 years.
- Previous experience working with expatriates and co-working spaces will be an advantage.
- Strong work ethics.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong innovative and creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Business Development and Client Service
- Meet, give a tour and information of the offices and attend to all clients/customer’s needs.
- Generate leads.
- Conversion of leads into sales.
- Respond and follow up on all communication (e.g email, phone calls and referrals) from existing and new clients.
- Attend networking events and out of office sales pitch.
- Manage all online marketing sites and ensure an interactive and functioning website.
- Provide management with market and competitor information and suggest introduction of new services or changes in company sales strategy.
- Maintenance of sales and marketing literature including brochures, letters & emails.
- Plan, develop and implement effective advertising and marketing communication campaigns.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of services provided by the company and develop industry expertise through research and networking
- Maintain an updated customer databases.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Undertake any assignment given from time to time by the management
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
8 days left to apply