Job verified by Fuzu
AMSCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Manager
- Post-graduate education
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business Development ManagerMarketing Designer/ Assistant
Technical Sales Manager – Security
Summit Recruitment &Training
Technical Sales Manager – Medical
Summit Recruitment &Training
PARTS SALES MANAGER
Bagda's Auto Spares Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We are looking for a result-driven Business Development Manager with analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients. The job holder will conduct market research and explore new business opportunities for the Human Resource Advisory.
You will partner with the team at Head Office to create and implement business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales. You will also assist with the development of marketing materials, client proposals, analyse business competition and maintain corporate contact lists.
• Build Client Relations - work to form new client relationships and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities. In this role, you will assist in the salesand service processes to ensure client satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships that will fuel sales and lead to possible partners with organizations associated with these clients.
• Promote Company Products – you will help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public. You will work with the team to form strategies that target specific audiences to grow sales and broaden market.
• Conduct Market Research – you will be involved in analyzing the market and creating reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales and the share of market in relation to product offerings. You will generate plans on how to increase this market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue.
• Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change.
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Business development; Consumer sales (B2C); Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)