Job verified by Fuzu
National Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Manager Credit Cards- Acquisition
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business Development Manager Credit Cards- AcquisitionTechnical Sales Manager – Medical
Summit Recruitment &Training
Technical Sales Manager – Security
Summit Recruitment &Training
Marketing Designer/ Assistant
PARTS SALES MANAGER
Bagda's Auto Spares Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The successful candidate will be responsible for issuing Credit Cards as budgeted while ensuringthe credit card products are competitive, profitable and functioning as promised to thecustomer. To achieve the objectives, engagement of third parties e.g. vendors, Visa etc andtracking product and process KPIs will be managed on a day to day basis.
Education, Skills & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
• MBA an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate hands on experience on card product development.
• Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and changemanagement.
• Comprehension of the Card’s Regulations from a local and international standpoint
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailedCV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contactsquoting the job title/reference in the subject field
• Develop new products and drive Credit Card acquisition and marketing plans in line with thecard business strategy.
• Optimally drive growth in new Credit Card customer acquisition and activations.
• Define and plan Credit Card product enhancements to promote issuance and usage.
• Engage strategic partners to drive credit card uptake through their institutions.
• Relationship management of high net worth Credit Card customers, institutions and thirdparties involved offering the card product to the customer.
• Manage card product sales presentations and trainings within and without the bank.
• Develop and agree on key KPIs for each Credit Card product, measure result against KPI anddevelop action plans to address shortfalls.
• Manage projects on the roll out of new Credit Card products.
• Drive bank sales staff productivity in credit card issuance
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Project management; Market research, intelligence; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)