Business Development Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Fuzu is a venture-backed and fast-growing company that embraces continuous data-driven experimentation and agility. We think big in everything we do and always strive to exceed every customer's expectation. We view our team as a family and seek humble, driven and curious minds to join our growing team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organisations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalised approach, we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organisations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyse the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and want to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role:
As a Business Development Manager
with consultative sales experience, we expect you to build a pipeline of contacts and be able to understand the needs of hiring managers.
You will work with our potential clients to help them identify the fastest and easiest means of getting the best talent for their team by leveraging on all the Fuzu services.
- Developing new business and long term account opportunities with effective lead generation, prospecting and cold calling
- Reporting on new account prospects and trends in the HR business
- Developing sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors
- Overseeing, maintaining and upgrading existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Coordinating, managing and resolving account maintenance issues
- Generating new business and raise awareness of the company products
- Developing, coordinating and implementing marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities
1. 5 years overall experience in either Projects, HR and or Customer Success role
2. Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale
3. Have good project management skills to ensure they can set individual goals, plan and manage each account successfully.
4. Strong research and strategic analysis skills What drives us:
We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritisation, grit and personal accountability
We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success
The opportunity to work with a professional and dynamic team
An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
Lots of learning opportunities
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
13 days left to apply