Business Development Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 26 days left to apply for this job.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organizations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach, we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyse the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role:
As a Business Development 'Ninja' your goal will be to inspire organizations through their hiring managers and HR teams to invest in a digitized service that helps them rethink their talent acquisition process, which will not only advance their candidate experience but also boost their time to hire, quality of hire and retention rate. Your success will not only help us expand our reach, but you will be part of cutting-edge technology on a mission to disrupt how organizations hire.
- Developing new business and long-term account opportunities with an effective end to end sales process
- Prospecting and Lead generation to ensure a constant sales pipeline
- Client needs assessment to understand what challenges potential clients face through a consultative approach
- Testing and selling different business models that maximize value for both the Company and the Client
- Work with the Account Excellence team to ensure proper Account Management
- Providing regular feedback on the sales process and business models
1. At least 3 years experience selling a B2B or SaaS product within East Africa
2. Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale
3. Have good project management skills to ensure they can set individual goals, plan and manage each account successfully.
4. Strong research and strategic analysis skills
We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritisation, grit and personal accountability
We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
- Lots of learning opportunities
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
26 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to preparing users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi,Kampala and Helsinki. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly Team Based Performance Bonus, 21 Leave Days, Comprehensive Medical Cover,Monthly Social events 'Fuzu Friday' and lots of Learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
26 days left to apply