Job verified by Fuzu
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda) | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Officer
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business Development OfficerSales Internship in Somalia
Somalia Working Test
Somalia Working Skills To Grow Training
Somalia Working Test
Insights Africa Limited
Bestcare Facility Services
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Custom location,
We are recruiting an ambitious energetic Business Development Officer to work with our client. Once successful, post holder will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of key organisational Business initiatives and securing new business for the company.
• Generating plans and strategies to market and promote the company and or company products
• Make presentations and facilitate meetings with clients, represent company at project planning and/or execution meetings, presentations and events, and prepare written materials on projects for other departments as needed.
• Develop new client relationships through networking and marketing efforts in coordinating with the Head of Business or Managing Director.
• Lead large cross-functional projects from project conceptualization to implementation. Monitor results and report to management.
• Participate in professional events and network with existing and potential clients plus influencers in order to identify and pursue new business opportunities;
• Maintain relationships with current and past clients in order to identify new opportunities;
• Meet with potential clients, conceive of and develop Business proposals, and follow-up as necessary to close deals.
• Respond to RFQs for specific project jobs; Generate Quotes, and negotiate for and on behalf of the company
• Identify and implement improvement opportunities in the performance of existing business in specific business lines, improving customer experience, product offerings and execution.
• Monitor competitor performance to ensure correct selling and pricing strategies are applied
• Proactively identify and engage individual experts and Associates as well as informational resources that can help frame and advance company’s work in specific business segment
• Meet financial objectives for each project segment by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions to ensure commercial viability.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project preparation and planning; Business development; Marketing; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)