Job verified by Fuzu
Optiven Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Development Officer
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Business Development OfficerBusiness Systems Analyst
Growth Catalyst- Uganda
Business Operations Senior Associate
Senior Advisor, Government Partnerships-Uganda
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Optiven Group is a leading brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs). Optiven Construction is one of these subsidiaries dealing with manufacture of precast materials – All Outdoor building materials. We are currently looking forward to fill the position of Business Development Officer. We are looking for a passionate Business Development Officer to provide strategic support to ensure Business Growth.
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or relevant field
• At least 5 years proven experience as Business Development Officer in construction or Manufacturing industry, experience in Construction materials industry will be an added advantage.
• Ability to develop and grow business.
• Knowledge of data analysis and market research
• In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
• Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
• Ability to think strategically and analytically
• Excellent in writing proposals and reports
• Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• Outstanding organizational abilities and ability to multitask.
• Aptitude in problem-solving
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications via email with “Business Development Officer - Construction” being the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy to ensure the SBU achieves its financial target.
• Manage and develop Sales and Marketing unit.
• Prepare detailed proposals, marketing plans and bids.
• In liaison with Branding team advise on various Branding, Communications and other marketing issues
• Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
• Updating daily reports and systems
• Any other assignment of duty given by management from time to time
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Reporting; Brand management; Business development; Business performance monitoring; Business strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)