Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Halls Operations Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- General management, leadership
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client leading in the Digital TV industry seeks to recruit a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of Business Halls Operations Manager.
• Provide positive professional leadership and effective management
• Maximizing revenue and minimizing the cost in all the outlets by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Safe guarding of company assets, including cash, sales products, promotional items, etc., and be personally responsible for the items
• Build the company's brand in local communities by providing the best customer service and ensure the customer service agents also provide the same level of services.
• Managing, tracking, ordering and processing inventory for the retail stores
• Preparation of work schedules to ensure effective operation and high standard of customer service Train and evaluate trainees
• Maintain agents job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Disseminate tasks and orders to employees
• Assist the customers with demands, suggestions and complaints
• Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters
• Reconciling cash receipt and stock on a daily basis and send report on the same
• Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to the bank.
• Ensure promotions are accurate
• Ensure interior and exterior of the store is maintained to company standards
• Maximize profit whilst minimizing costs
• Ensure employees awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
• Perform other duties assigned
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: General management, leadershipSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Customer service; Business management; Operative management; Stock and inventory management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply