Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
M-KOPA requires energetic and experienced Business Intelligence Developer who will be responsible for taking a lead in the design, development and maintenance of M-KOPA’s Business Intelligence platform and develop a data warehouse for analytical and reporting purposes.
* Carry out the architectural design of systems on M-KOPA’s Business Intelligence Platform
* Design, develop and maintain SSIS ETIL packages which load data from the main transnational database to the analytical database or load data from any other data repositories used by the business to the data warehouse e.g. PBX or any other subsystems
* Build reports and dashboards using front end user facing tools facing tools (SSRS and Telerik reports for Web based reports), Excel and Power BI.
* Test Business Intelligence Platform systems to ensure that they meet requirements
* Deploy systems to the production server ( to be handed over to platform team though not yet)
* Maintain Business Intelligence Platform systems by continuously adding new functionalities or modifying existing functionalities
* Review code written by Business Intelligence Developers and make recommendations for improvement and optimization.
* Train and support business users of the Business Intelligence Platform
* Fix bugs on the Business Intelligence Platform
* Lead team SCRUM meetings
* Interact with various stakeholders in the organisation in order to come up with strategies and solutions towards improving M-KOPA’s Business Intelligence platform
* Document architectural design
* Ensure alignment with MKOPA Architectural road map
* Provide technical mentorship for more junior developers
* Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or relevant experience that exposes jobholder to software engineering.
* Six years’ experience, three of which are as a Software Developer, two years as a Senior Developer and one year as Lead Developer/ Team Lead.