Job verified by Fuzu
Housing Finance Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Business Intelligence Specialist
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Business Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for providing effective and efficient support and system administration to the Data Warehouse and BI systems. This entails system optimization through research, analysis, documentation, proposals and implementation of approved solutions to issues as well as design and development for approved improvements.
• Perform system optimization, plan, install, support, maintain, upgrade and change IT Systems to ensure that the service provided by these Systems is within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Ensure optimal /maximum availability of the BI systems.
• Analyze and trouble shoot problems within the business systems and engage users and stakeholders in identifying shortcomings in the core system and related applications providing technical advice on enhancements, testing and implementing solutions developed.
• Escalate and follow up to resolution any issues raised to the vendors without undue delay and coordinate the resolution.
• Speedy closure of the issues and problems assigned to the analyst with pro-active prioritization and feedback.
• Develop, document and continuously improve methodology and procedures within the department.
• Provide technical advice and guidance to users and stakeholders regarding the core system and related applications
• Continuously research on the evolving technologies and best practices and identify interventions that the bank should adopt.
• Participate in projects and change control as directed by IT management and assist or execute special projects in liaison with Enterprise project management officers.
• Knowledge transfer and training of application support teams and develop skills within IT.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Technical documentation; Business intelligence; Research and development; System architecture; System administration; IT support; IT training; Project implementation; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply