Job verified by Fuzu
aikan HR Consultants | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Ensure efficient running of the clinic by providing proper financial and administrative management to facilitate smooth operation of the clinic and contribute towards achievement of Children’s Medical Center strategic goals.
• Your resume should include your contact information and 3 work related references.
Do not attach your academic documents.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your resume, you have not applied for any job. You need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.
• Participate in the development, review and maintenance of new and review existing policies and procedures including the clinical agreements with Insurance companies.
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Maintain relationships with insurance companies to ensure timely remittances
• Prepare, monitor, review contracts, and act as the liaison with all contractual companies
• Liaise with the accountant in the review and preparation of CMC’s annual audited yearend financial statements, overhead expense calculations and inquiries relating to accounting concerns
• Act as a liaison among individual departments within CMC to make certain that clinic is working together as a team.
• Participate in Recruitment, Selection and placement process of qualified non medical and medical staff.
• Develop yearly organisational strategies, financial reports and set budgets.
• Administer fiscal operations; including accounting, planning budgets and coordinating financial reporting.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Financial reporting; Contractual negotiations; Business development; PartnershipsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply