Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
Lynk is a platform which aims to prepare informal workers to thrive in the labour market. We do this by:
1. Understanding market demand
- Through secondary research and primary engagement with existing and future customer segments, gather deep understanding of market demand.
- Engage with the Lynk Projects and Lynk for Business team to understand the parameters of their needs
- Conduct follow-up conversations with customers to understand how to improve the offering.
2. Structuring segment offerings
- Develop a range plan of services offered in target categories, including pricing and service structure.
- Ensure that segment offers are adequately structured across B2C, B2B and Internal clients.
- Collaborate with tech team to incorporate these offerings into Lynk Request system
3. Recruitment, training and support to Pros
- Recruitment: identification of preferred recruitment channels
- Vetting/Testing: development of methodology for vetting Pros
- Training: Develop training content and standard processes of service delivery.
- Tools & supply chain partners: Identify opportunities to collaborate with tool or material suppliers to provide Pros with better tools for success.
4. Tech coordination
- Collaborate with the tech team to ensure that Lynk’s technology provides a satisfying user experience and maximises automation
5. Quality service delivery and outstanding customer service
- Manage a job satisfaction/customer service function to deal with individual B2C requests and/or customer service issues.
- Collaborate with Lynk for Business and Projects teams to evaluate quality of service delivery.
Consistently iterate on training and product design based on feedback.
- Identify preferred methods for marketing individual categories to B2C audiences. Collaborate with marketing team to market the segment to grow the number of jobs matched.
- Collaborate with the LFB and/or Projects team to increase demand for IRM services with B2B clients.
7. Business Unit Lead
- Manage 2+ staff. This will include day-to-day staff management to ensure that services are consistently delivered, as well as training/capacity building, and motivation.
- Contribute to overarching segment strategies, and collaboration with other Business Unit leads to ensure that successes in one segment can be replicated in other segments