Fuzu Exclusive Job
Premier Credit Limited | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Call Center Agents
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Establishes Lending viability by obtaining client information; determining eligibility;maintaining database.Call Center Agent Skills and Qualifications.
· A diploma or a degree in Sales and Marketing.
· 1-3 Years of experience in call center environment.
· Proficient in relevant computer applications
· Strong phone, verbal, and Written communication skills along with active listening
· Ability to multi task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
· Persuasiveness and adaptability.
· Excellent data entry and typing skills.
• Managing inbound and outbound calls and converting them into sales.
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors and route calls to appropriate resources.
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• To handle customers across different platforms including social media, email and telephony.
• Following communication scripts when handling different topics.
• Gathering information on products and seeking customer satisfaction feedback.
• Maintaining records of all conversations in our call centre database comprehensively.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
• Informing clients on new or existing products and branch locations.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Meeting personal and team qualitative and quantitative monthly set targets
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Call center operation (customer support); Answering telephones and call management; Customer service; Social media usage (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply