Job verified by Fuzu
CIC Insurance Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Call Centre Nursing Executive
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Call Centre Nursing ExecutiveFIELD SERVICE COPIER TECHNICIANS
IMAGE OFFICE SUPPLIES LTD
Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Executive
Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
To provide general customer service in respect to medical business customers.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Call Centre Nursing Executive to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
• Receive and respond to Medical emergency lines and ensure 24 hour coverage.
• Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels.
• Provide input for the customer service reports.
• Handle customer service issues and queries.
• Escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary.
• Maintain professional ambience within the office premises.
• Promote the organization’s customer service charter.
• Participate in planning and budgeting for the department.
• Support all Medical business events in both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public;
• Participate in premium collection and renewal follow up for clients.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Nursing; Reporting; Customer service; Answering telephones and call managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)