Car Track Technician
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
The candidate should have qualifications and professional experience in Auto electrician with ability to execute technician tasks in a timely and effective manner. Timely responding and solving client problems and adherence to department standard operating procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
• A Diploma from a recognized institution in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or IT related field.
• At least 2 Years’ relevant experience in Fleet management, Car Track installation, support, maintenance and monitoring of car track gadgets.
• Have vast knowledge in GPS, GSM, and mobile transmission systems
• Attention to detail
• Conversant with report systems, vehicle tracking and Fleet Management
• Good communication skills
• Team player and result oriented
• Ability to supervise a team
• Discretion with ability to maintain information confidentiality
• Performing other duties as may be deemed necessary by the management.
Artisan certificate in electrical installation from TVET
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS devices on Company Assets (Motorbikes, Cars etc.)
- Maintaining proper installation logs and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device installation connected information – Vehicles chassis number, plate number, make, model, colour, trackers IMEI number, Sim card number, installation date and place, other information as may be requested.
- Contacting clients and organizing trackers service and/or replacement for vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning
- Delivering the highest-level professional service to the company clients while keeping trackers installation and service information strictly confidential.
- Reporting all company related expenses (Transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
- Verifying physical condition and location of respective motor vehicles including but not limited to conducting home visits for respective clients.
- Achieve the set targets in line with KPIs
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself