Job verified by Fuzu
Alliance Forum for Development (AFOD) Uganda | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Cash Transfer Manager (Adjumani)
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Alliance Forum for Development-AFOD Uganda is a non-profit, non-governmental organization working with humanitarian and development partners to address the needs of conflict affected population, rural and urban poor communities in Uganda to address their real needs in areas of health, nutrition, food security and livelihoods, environmental health, protection and psychosocial support, and research.
Main job summary:
Under the direct supervision of Programme Manager, the incumbent will ccoordinate timely delivery of General Food Assistance through Cash Based Transfer (CBT) to conflict affected population (Refugees) in Adjumani, Adjumani district.
At least three years of postgraduate progressively operational experience in Cash Based Transfer (food assistance) and voucher programmes and other social safety net programmes
Experience in designing and/or implementing cash-based humanitarian assistance programmes in refugee settlement/camp setting.
Demonstrated experience of integrated gender and diversity issues into humanitarian programmes.
Experience in monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian programmes.
How To Apply:
Submit your application through email and address to the Human resource Officer, Kampala Head Office, Plot 17 Charles Lwanga Road, Ntinda Minister’s Village or the Adjumani Field Office, Kelvin Road. Include a cover letter clearly stating the position, vacancy reference and location, CV(with at least 3 referees), copies of academic qualifications/certificates.
- Coordinate timely operation of all Cash-Based Transfer (CBT) processes with stakeholder – OPM, WFP, UNHCR and service provider (Post Bank) to verified and registered beneficiaries.
- Provide day to day oversight and management of cash transfers planned under GFA to affected population by WFP including facilitating implementation and monitoring of CBT in area of operation.
- Periodically review CBT responses in accordance with the WFP policy for CBT based interventions for affected population.
- Closely coordinate with M&E Unit to ensure that relevant output and outcome indicators for CBT based interventions are systematically being collected and analyzed in a manner that will help the CO determine efficiency and effectiveness of CBT delivery.
- Supervise AFOD Uganda CBT team members and contracted community casual staff and provide support to ensure timely provision of assistance to affected population.
- Conduct regular community sensitization with affected population Food Management Committee and Refugee Welfare on general food assistance.
- Prepare and submit activity, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Head of Field Office
- Ensure compliance with WFP’s policies and procedures for CBT interventions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Compliance; Supervision; Operative management; Cash management; Financial reporting; Training program planning; Project Financial ManagementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply