Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant posts that exist in the three (3) Seed Secondary Schools and three (3) seed BTVET Training Institutes under Ministry of Education and Sports.
2. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form 3 (1998)
3. The Application forms, summary form as well as details of the advertisement can be accessed from the Education Service Commission website on www.esc.go.ug.
4. Applications should bear the title of the post, the preferred duty station and its reference number as specified against each school/Institution.
5. Applicants should not apply for more than one (1) post.
6. Applicants should attach to each application form photocopies of all the academic certificates and transcripts, other relevant supporting documents, and a recent passport size photograph.
7. Serving Officers should route their applications through their Heads of Institution, who should be advised on the closing date to ensure submission within the deadline.
NB: Only qualifications from recognized Institutions will be considered
For all posts, qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applicants should: -
(i) Fill application form (ESC Form 3) in triplicate.
(ii) Attach one passport photograph on each application form.
(iii) Attach copies of all academic certificates and transcripts.
(iv) Attach copies of Registration Certificates (for teaching staff) and Enrolled nurses.
• A Diploma in catering and hotel Management from a recognized Institution.
• At least two (2) years working experience.
• Advises administration on purchase of food stuffs and dinning equipment.
• Purchases food stuffs and kitchen equipment. • Plans for meals, food orders and delivery schedules.
• Keeps a record of all non-consumable and consumable items in the kitchen and the dining hall.
• Organizes the kitchen activities according to meal time schedules.
• Supervises staff in the kitchen and the dining hall.
• Performs any other duty assigned by the supervisor.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)