Fuzu Exclusive Job
KERUGOYA SPRINGBOARD HIGH SCH | Kerugoya, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Teaching, training
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
- Introduce interactive activities into the classroom and
encourage students to vocalize their concern.
- Create lesson plans for each class based on your experience and
the pupils’ specific needs.
- Communicate with other team members as well as with parents
about students’ progress and behaviour.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the subject.
- Listen carefully to parents’ requests and concerns and address
them as quickly as possible.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education(B. Ed)/ Bachelor's Degree in Science(B. Sc) - Chemistry from a recognized Institution.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a
multi-cultural learning set-up.
- Must have a Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must have experience working with preparatory students.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Must be a team player.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KerugoyaArea of work
: Teaching, trainingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Chemistry; Developing curriculum and teaching guidelines; Educational quality control and assurance; Secondary school teaching; Classroom control and authority; Exam preparation and grading; Extracurricular activities; Assignment preparation and delivery; Training delivery; TeachingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply