Chief Executive Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type:
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Century Micro finance Bank Limited is a licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya as a Deposit taking micro finance Institution. Established in 2012, the bank targets SME’s and the agricultural sector.
The company has a vacancy for a CEO and invites qualified persons to apply for the job.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate is expected to steer the institution and to undertake the following tasks:
- Provide leadership in the development and achievement of the Company’s annual business targets and long-term goals,
- Identify, nurture and develop appropriate human resource to deliver exceptional customer service, achieve targets and effectively deliver on the Company’s business plans,
- Lead the sales team in setting and achieving sales targets,
- Develop, maintain and deepen sustainable business relationships with existing and potential clients,
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that give the Company competitive advantage while adhering with all statutory and regulatory guidelines,
- Continuously review the Company’s products and services to ensure relevance and contribution to the strategic goals of the Company,
- Identify and develop business opportunities and information to guide business and product development,
- Coordinate the development of the annual and periodic budgets and plans for the Company.
- Grow market share of strategic business lines in a profitable ethical and sustainable manner,
- Maintain and develop an effective risk management framework and Key Performance Indicators for the Company,
- Communication and liaison with the regulators,
- Communicating with and keeping the Board promptly and fully informed,
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time by the board of directors
The ideal candidate will:
Be a graduate from a recognized university with relevant training in micro finance,
Have at least 5 years management experience in a micro finance or banking institution,
Be a self-driven and results oriented individual,
Possess analytical and people management skills,
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
The company will offer a competitive salary and a performance bonus to the right candidate.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)