Job verified by Fuzu
Future Options Consulting Ltd | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Chief Financial Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The CFO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is responsible for all strategic and tactical matters related to budget management, cost benefit analysis, budget/forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• As part of the investment effort, take responsibility for the collection of debts; oversee the efforts of the credit control team
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
• Oversee all purchasing and payroll activities.
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
• Project manager on the implementation of new applications and upgrades in Uganda.
• Submit all statutory and regulatory returns timely and maintain excellent relations with all stakeholders – regulator, tax authority, auditors, suppliers, reinsurers and clients
• Prepare monthly MKF and annual financial statements
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Payroll; Financial reporting; Financial controlling; Tax returns; Investment adviseRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply