Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
KMC is looking for a chief grader to perfom tasks that will ensure the organizations goals are me in accordance with the governments procedures
The envelope should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and indicate the “REFERENCE
NUMBER” of the position applied for
Ensure consistency in grading in accordance with regulations.
• Consider and determine all appeals made to him/her under regulations.
• Identify grading problems and recommend remedial action.
• Work together with Production superintendents, veterinary office and
livestock department to ensure attainment of departmental targets
• Participate in continuous review of the Standard Operating Procedures and
production Work Instructions
• Supervise the work of graders.
• Submit daily grading reportsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)