Job verified by Fuzu
Kenyatta National Hospital | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Chief Human Resource Officer I (Employee Relations)
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Human resources
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Reporting to the Deputy Human Resource Manager (Employee Services), the successful candidate will be expected to participate in the planning, coordination, organization and general Human Resource management services in the hospital.
• Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration (Human Resource Management option), Labour Relations Management or its equivalent from a recognised university.
• Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource management from a recognised institution or CPS(K).
• Senior Management course lasting at least one (1) month.
• Working experience of at least three (3) years at the level of Chief Human Resource Officer I or its equivalent in a large organization.
• Must be conversant with human resource management information system.
• Must be a member of the Human Resource professional body (IHRM).
- Analysing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning
Handling all Discipline cases, Resignation, Retirement, Leave and Allowances.
Preparing agenda for the Staff Disciplinary and Advisory Committee (SDAC).
Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource regulations relating to pensions, salary administration, labour laws and other statutes relating to human resource management.
Developing, implementing and maintaining human resources and promote awareness on regulatory compliance.
Participating in preparation of annual budgets for the department.
Evaluating internal processes and providing solutions that will ensure services to employees are timely and transparent.
Supporting quality Assurance / OSHE initiatives in the Department
Producing reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
Providing supervision, guidance, mentorship and coaching to help staff realise their full potential.
Providing technical advice to HR business partners in the hospital.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Labour/employment law; Human resource and personnel development; Personnel administration (working hours, holidays); Training delivery; Employee relations and consultationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply