Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Chief Marketing Officer
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The Chief Marketing Officer oversees the departmental marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the County’s marketing message.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the Assistant Director marketing in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Any other duty assigned by the Director Tourism.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Public Relations; Reporting; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply