Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Chief of Party
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- General management, leadership
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The COP will be responsible for the technical and administrative excellence of the activity. S/he will report to Palladium's Home Office Project Director, and will serve as the primary contact for USAID.
• Lead technical direction and strategy development for implementation of the project (including drafting project work plans), and ensure an integrated vision across components and partners.
• Ensure overall quality and cost effectiveness, and establish and maintain robust and adaptive knowledge management and M&E systems.
• Ensure effective use of resources, on-time delivery of project activity reports and partner deliverables, and overall compliance with USAID regulations and Palladium policies and procedures.
• Work with staff to recruit, hire and manage staff and consultants as needed to carry out activities.
• Work in partnership with Home Office Project Director, engaging in frequent, routine communication so that the home office is aware of both progress and potential issues, and solicit assistance and input as needed to ensure that performance meets or exceeds technical and financial contractual requirements.
• Manage subcontractors, both international and local, to ensure that their performance meets or exceeds technical and financial contractual requirements.
• Serve as the key liaison between USAID, host-country counterparts, project partners, and Palladium.
• Support implementation of Palladium's security protocols and provide leadership in handling security-related issues. Address local staffing and personnel issues related to security.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: General management, leadershipSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Business strategy; Partnerships; Talent management and planning; Management of financial resources; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply