Chief Operations Officer
MP SHAH HOSPITALNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
M P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit an ambitious and career driven person for a vacancy in the following position:
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day effective delivery of safe, high-quality patient services across the hospital including the achievement of all performance standards. He or she will be the lead on service improvement and transformation across the clinical divisions of Operations, Medicine, Surgery and Clinical Support services. The ideal candidate must have Operation experience in the Healthcare sector.
• Proven experience, minimum 5 years as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role in a well-established hospital.
• Strong background in finance.
• Deep understanding of varied business functions.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
• Outstanding team motivation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Responsible for seeing that the hospital’s strategic initiatives are carried out through its daily activities.
• Ensure an efficient system of financial management and being involved in developing a hospital-wide budget.
• Provide operational leadership and direction to the hospital.
• Ensure the translation of strategy and corporate objectives into robust operational delivery.
• Ensure divisional budgets are managed within allocated resources including the delivery of the departments' cost improvement programs.
• Role model the hospital's leadership behaviors and values at all times.
• Ensure patient satisfaction which generates a return by ensuring safety and high quality to improve patient satisfaction.
• Lead on the development and implementation of sustainable workforce plans to ensure the departments have the right staff to deliver sustainable and consistent quality services.
• Ensure that controls and processes are developed and implemented to identify and manage operational risks.
• Ensure appropriate systems, processes and performance management arrangement are in place.
• Ensure sustainable delivery of operational services to the agreed performance, quality, safety, financial and activity targets and commitments.
• Develop high performing divisional senior leadership team.
• Discovering and supporting growth opportunities for the hospital.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
MP SHAH HOSPITAL has no other jobs