Chief Radiologist – Nairobi, Kenya.
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
An upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Chief Radiologist
. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the radiology team is well supervised, to provide accurate scans and reports to patients. He/she MUST have experience in a similar position in Medical Radiology in the health care sector
Must have a relevant Masters in medical Radiology.
Must be registered with the Allied Health Profession Council.
Must have 3 years of experience.
Must have a high level of Integrity.
Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Must be quick on their feet and well organized.
Must be competent at the workplace.
Must handle all the equipment with care.
Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Should have good communication skills and demonstrative skills.
- Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, X-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds.
- Read reports and record results for review by physicians.
- Diagnose patient illnesses.
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with the physicians.
- Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment.
- Examine patients and record medical histories.
- They may at times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician.
- Any be assigned other duties by the supervisor.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)