Chief Security Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The Chief Security Officer is responsible for Security of the Company’s guests, staff, physical properties, installations, business partners and visitors within the hotel premises and external business outlets.
The position is challenging and calls for a dynamic, confident, aggressive and forward thinking person with the following attributes;
- Aged 35 to 45 years
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of fire safety and anti-terrorism training.
- Must have worked with the regular police force and risen up to the rank of Chief Inspector of Police or above.
- Ability to network with colleagues and all the relevant law enforcement agencies.
- Must be computer literate.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Business strategy; People management; Security operations; Entry control; Security systems monitoring; Police service; Customer comfort and safety; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)