Child Protection Officers
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
• Diploma in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognised institution in Kenya. Those with a diploma in Social Work and Community Development will have an added advantage,
• Good Communication skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Understanding of the Children’s Act and Policy guidelines related to Children Protection.
• At least one (3) years working experience with the community
• Implementation of policy, guidelines and standards of children protection and care in the ward with the guidance of the sub-county children officer.
• Network with relevant Government Department at Ward level, Public and Private Agencies in the Ward through Ward area advisory councils.
• Provide data and information to the Sub-County Children Office.
• Guidance and Counseling of Children and Parents in the Ward.
• Carry out Social Inquiry as directed by the Sub-County Children Officer.
• Ensure the enforcement of the Children Act Education Act and other Act touching on Children Issues.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)