Civil Servants Sales Representative (Luwero)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Premier Credit Limited was established in May 2014 as a credit only microfinance to provide financial solutions to corporates, government and individual entrepreneurs. We continue to leverage on the strong relationships built with our customers to understand their needs and develop products that suit them. Since its launch Premier Credit has grown to service over 30,000 customers through a country-wide network of more than 22 branches and an end-to-end automated service delivery model.
Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation while maintaining a quality customer service and marketing to meet set targets while fulfilling Premier Credit brand promise.
• A diploma or a degree in Sales and Marketing.
1. Marketing and Promotion
• Participate in institution’s organized market outreaches and sensitize clients about premier Credit Civil servant Loan product.
• Market the institution’s civil servant loan products to all potential clients through both existing and new markets.
• Checking the authenticity of the loan documents before forwarding them to the Sales Team Leader for further checks.
2. Management of Relationships.
• Maintain good relationship with civil servants and constantly updating them on any changes in the products that may have taken place.
• Provide advice to clients on borrowing & loan management.
• Ability to solve clients’ problems on time.
• Ensure and increase client satisfaction without threatening performance goals.
3. Process loan applications.
• Calculate the affordability of individual clients (48% of the basic pay less total deductions).
• Present complete loan form to the Team leader.
4. Procedures and compliance.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures as laid out in the Policy Manuals.
5. Planning, monitoring and reporting.
• Prepare and submit daily work plan schedules clearly indicating the clients you have reached out to. (Prospects, Leads and Conversions).
6. General management.
• Establish and maintain a favorable image of the institution, its products & services and people in your area of operation.
• Train and mentor new staff that have been attached to you.
7. Key performance indicators.
• Reach out to 10 new clients per day (prospects).
• Recruit a minimum of 10 new clients per month.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Compliance; Brand management; Business development; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Training program planning; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)