Fuzu Exclusive Job
Premier Credit Limited | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Civil Servants Sales Representative (Mukono)
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation while maintaining a quality customer service and marketing to meet set targets while fulfilling Premier Credit brand promise.
• A diploma or a degree in Sales and Marketing.
1. Marketing and Promotion
• Participate in institution’s organized market outreaches and sensitize clients about premier Credit Civil servant Loan product.
• Market the institution’s civil servant loan products to all potential clients through both existing and new markets.
• Checking the authenticity of the loan documents before forwarding them to the Sales Team Leader for further checks.
2. Management of Relationships.
• Maintain good relationship with civil servants and constantly updating them on any changes in the products that may have taken place.
• Provide advice to clients on borrowing & loan management.
• Ability to solve clients’ problems on time.
• Ensure and increase client satisfaction without threatening performance goals.
3. Process loan applications.
• Calculate the affordability of individual clients (48% of the basic pay less total deductions).
• Present complete loan form to the Team leader.
4. Procedures and compliance.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures as laid out in the Policy Manuals.
5. Planning, monitoring and reporting.
• Prepare and submit daily work plan schedules clearly indicating the clients you have reached out to. (Prospects, Leads and Conversions).
6. General management.
• Establish and maintain a favorable image of the institution, its products & services and people in your area of operation.
• Train and mentor new staff that have been attached to you.
7. Key performance indicators.
• Reach out to 10 new clients per day (prospects).
• Recruit a minimum of 10 new clients per month.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Compliance; Credit handling; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply