Cleaning and Facilities Supervisor
Salary range: KSh25,000 - KSh32,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
Responsible for implementing effective housekeeping and facility management policies and procedures that conform to strict organizational reviews and interpreting the company’s prevailing housekeeping and facility standards and advising management on viable policies and plans.
Other responsibilities include supervising specific functions such as: building maintenance services, cleaning operations, general cleanliness at the company premises, consumables stocks, budgets and the general provision of cleaning services.
- Designing and implementing efficient and effective cleaning methods in offices and public areas.
- Supervising and coordinating cleaning operations.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate housekeeping standards
for the company.
- Review current procedures, develop and implement new procedures for
performing daily housekeeping and facility management tasks as necessary
- Schedule work assignments and prepare cleaning schedules. Revise as
- Liaising with staff regarding the performance of cleaning activities to ensure that standards set by the company are achieved and maintained.
- Preparing consumables budgets and ensuring that periodic departmental targets are achieved.
- Issuing and controlling of consumables and undertaking periodic stock checks and investigating discrepancies if any.
- To set clear objectives for departmental team members, linked with organizational objectives
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself