Salary range: KSh1,500 - KSh2,000 | Contract type: Temporary
You have 22 days left to apply for this job.
As a Clinical Officer with TIBU you will be required to do the following:
1. Receive requests through our mobile app from clients wanting primary healthcare services.
2. Triage clients through our mobile app to determine urgency and relevancy of the patient request
3. Provide primary outpatient services at a time and location of the patient's choosing (typically home-based or offices)
4. Carry out general examinations
5. Collect blood and non-blood samples from patients
6. Dispatch our courrier service through the TIBU app
7. Advise patients on their health status
8. Collect patient records through our mobile platform
9. Report any learnings or challenges to TIBU management
10. Keep the medical equipment provided to you in good condition.
11. Collect payment from patients
12. Represent TIBU and adhere to the standard operating protocols provided to you.
13. Be up to date on best medical practices, research and literature
Please go to this link and answer the questions and upload your documents.
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
22 days left to apply