Job verified by Fuzu
The National Council of Churches of Kenya | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical, health
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. a group of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position in their Hospital in Huruma Nairobi.
Provide timely, accurate health services to the client at the facility in consultation with the team members both clinical and administration.
• Manage the OPD / Emergency / Ward and assist the medical doctors
• Accompany medical doctors/ consultants on IPD Ward rounds
• In the absence of the Consultant - Pay timely visits to In - patients and treat the patients along the indicated line of treatment
• Conduct medical procedures under supervision after getting the consent from the medical doctor.
• Implementation of Quality protocols in patient care
• Complete and correct documentation of patient files& records
• Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips.
• Ensure that emergency medicines are available in Pharmacy, ICU and IP Ward.
• Monitor the Nursing care – Proper Medication, timely vitals recording etc
• Inspect maintenance of the hospital while on Duty
• Attend emergencies ensuring that the doctors are informed and proper consultation done for the best outcome.
• Providing the information regarding the patient’s condition to his/her next of kin as per protocol
• Check the diet chart, medicine chart, vitals chart frequently
• Coordinate with all nursing/Para medical & non-medical staff of the department to maintain high standard of medical care to the patients.
• Seek for necessary approval and pre authorization as per hospital guidelines
• Involve in cost optimization measures by management
• Help management in sealing revenue leakages and pilferage
• Discuss your discrepancies regarding any process gap, immediately with Medical admin and then to Hospital administrator to ensure smooth flow of operations
• Perform other activities /duties assigned by Clinical officer In charge
General Informationtranslation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: General medicine; Medication and prescription administration; Reporting; Patient care; Public healthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)